Friday, November 9, 2012

polka dot baskets

Pictures gallery of polka dot baskets

The Polka Dot Apron

The Polka Dot Apron

Well, summer is finally coming to a close in Utah and I couldn't be happier! I love summer, don't get me wrong, but I ADORE fall!! I have my home decorated with

Polka Dot Cottage

Polka Dot Cottage

Join the Mailing List. Want to be notified when I publish a new eBook or start more custom work? Subscribe below! Email Address:

Polka Dot Storage Bins ShopWiki

Polka Dot Storage Bins ShopWiki

Girls love having their own stuff and Badger Basket's Folding Hamper/ Storage Bin in Pink with White Polka Dots fits the bill. Any age girl up to a teenager would

All Things Polka Dot

All Things Polka Dot

All Things Polka Dot is a website about Polka Dot related items. Shop Polka Dot! Polka Dot Cakes, Birthday Ideas, Polka Dot Accessories

Polka Dot Pavilion

Polka Dot Pavilion

Handmade, personalized art created just the way you wish

Polka Dot Market Celebrate Every Day

Polka Dot Market  Celebrate Every Day

Recent Testimonials: "Thanks so much!! I loved my last order- and I'm so excited to have you as a go-to party supply!! :)" - Teresa Z. Introducing our new Daisy Party

Pink Polka Dot Home

Pink Polka Dot Home

Our passion is combining our creativity & attention to detail with your style to create an event your guests will be talking about long after the day is over!

The Polka Dot Closet

The Polka Dot Closet

I fell in love with this cute little antique foot stool at the thrift store, but it had a problem!

Polka Dot Mom Crafty Moms in Business

Polka Dot Mom Crafty Moms in Business

What is Polka Dot Mom reading? Put your business on the right track with our favorite Blog and Etsy Guide for Mom-preneurs.

Polka Dot Teacher

Polka Dot Teacher

Warning! This is a LONG post because I have a lot on my mind that's been building up since my last post. :) I recently finished two time consuming, rounds of evaluations.

0 comments

Post a Comment