Tuesday, November 6, 2012

polka dot felt

Pictures gallery of polka dot felt

STREET STYLE LONDON Photos by JILL

STREET STYLE LONDON Photos by JILL

My little end-of-summer gift: an old song, but a good one. Turn up the volume, and sing along:

The Polka Dot Apron

The Polka Dot Apron

Well, summer is finally coming to a close in Utah and I couldn't be happier! I love summer, don't get me wrong, but I ADORE fall!! I have my home decorated with

Polka Dot Party Ideas

Polka Dot Party Ideas

Party themes relax guests and excite them about your event. Polka dots are a good theme to use for a kid's or an adult's party. Choose one color or many colors to

Juju Loves Polka Dots

Juju Loves Polka Dots

Is that Ronald McDonald in the middle of the embroidery? Who knew? I love these guys. Especially the one with the giant cup on the right.

Polka Dot Bowtique

Polka Dot Bowtique

Located at 1754 E Market Street Nappanee, IN 46550 574-773-3247 Store Hours: SUMMER HOURS

Polka Dots Protein Bars

Polka Dots Protein Bars

I love cooking because while it's formulaic, there's also a lot of room for creativity. I love taking recipes and tweaking them a bit, and I take joy when I find a

Ric Rac Polka Dots

Ric Rac  Polka Dots

It is almost time for the county fair! Woohoo! I close my eyes and picture myself walking into the fairgrounds. I can almost smell that tantalizing combination of

Polka Dot Biker Shorts

Polka Dot Biker Shorts

Hi! I know it's been a really long time since I've posted (almost 3 months, holy crap.) Well, for some reason, I just haven't felt like taking outfit pictures or

Polka Dot Teacher

Polka Dot Teacher

Warning! This is a LONG post because I have a lot on my mind that's been building up since my last post. :) I recently finished two time consuming, rounds of evaluations.

Polka Dot Productions

Polka Dot Productions

Melissa Soeltz I am a wife and mom to 3 awesome boys, who loves planning and hosting parties. After creating and styling a number of parties for family and friends, I

0 comments

Post a Comment